Use of this Website
City Rail Link Ltd (CRLL) owns and operates this website.
You agree that your use of this website and any information and online services will comply with CRLL's terms and conditions and with all applicable laws.
We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. You can access and use our website with cookies disabled in your browser settings.
The only personal information collected would be anything that you choose to give us while using our website, for example your email address to sign up for a newsletter.
We would use this personal information only for the specific purpose(s) specified at the point of collection. Information that is already held in public records, such as submissions made under the Resource Management Act 1991, may be accessible on this website.
Links to External Websites
This website may include references or links to other websites owned or controlled by third parties, including to YouTube videos. CRLL does not control or endorse these websites and is not responsible for their content or activity. Your use of such links to access external websites is your responsibility and is at your own risk.
We do not support or recommend any specific commercial product, process, or service mentioned on this website.
Unless otherwise credited, the material provided on this website is either owned or licensed by CRLL and is subject to copyright or other intellectual property laws. You are not permitted to copy, sell or exploit for commercial purposes, any material on this website.
You are permitted to access, view, print, and copy the material on this website for non-commercial personal or internal business purposes. You may also reproduce material on this website free of charge and without further permission so long as you do so for informational purposes, reproduce it accurately, do not use it in a misleading or derogatory context, and acknowledge that the information is sourced from CRLL and is subject to copyright. Registered and unregistered trademarks, logos, and service marks used on this website must not be used without specific prior written permission of the owner.
There may be instances where any ownership of copyright in historical images used on this website has not been able to be determined. Please advise us if any such images are subject to copyright or require crediting.
Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
The information provided on this website is for general information only and for your use 'as is'. Your reliance upon and use of this website and its content is entirely at your own risk.
CRLL has made reasonable efforts to ensure that this website and its content:
- contain current, accurate and complete information;
- function correctly;
- are available to and accessible by you and that access is uninterrupted;
- are provided through a secure website;
- are free of errors, defects, viruses, malware or other harmful components; and
- do not infringe the rights of any third party.
However, to the maximum extent permitted by law, CRLL does not (expressly or impliedly) warrant any of the above.
Where this website allows users to express opinions and make submissions, they are the opinions and comments of the user, not CRLL.
CRLL will endeavour to correct any error, inaccuracy or defect, and reserves the right to remove any user-generated content that it considers, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate or otherwise unlawful, which has been brought to its attention.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, CRLL excludes and disclaims:
- all representations, guarantees and warranties of any kind (express or implied) in relation to this website and the content and information provided on or through this website including, without limitation, the merchantability, suitability, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus or malware, security, availability of and the accuracy or completeness of information on this website, and non-infringement of the rights of any third party;
- all liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential), damage or expense incurred or suffered by you in connection with the direct or indirect use of, or inability to use, this website or its content or from the corruption or loss of any data, inaccurate data entry or the interception or 'hacking' of data by unauthorised third parties.
As is standard for websites, we may use analytical tools to create summary statistics that allow us internally to assess information such as the number of visitors to different sections of the website, identify what information is of most and least interest to visitors, monitor system performance, and help us make our website more useful to visitors. To do this, the analytical tools we use may collect and store data relating to your visit(s) to the website, including:
- your IP address;
- date, time and duration of visits to the website;
- pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- type of browser used;
- search terms used;
- operating system; and
- other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
These terms and conditions and any matters or disputes connected with this website or any online services will be exclusively governed by and interpreted in accordance with New Zealand laws and dealt with by New Zealand courts.
It is our understanding that this website is for the provision of information only and does not provide any other online services. Accordingly, all references to "online services" has been removed throughout this document. Please let us know if this is not the case.
CRLL notes above that material on the website may be licensed by CRLL. We recommend that CRLL confirms that the provisions in this policy regarding the ability to use and copy materials are consistent with the terms of any such licences.
We suggest using the softer wording "reasonable efforts" instead of "every reasonable effort". CRLL should also satisfy itself that it has made "reasonable efforts" in relation to the matters listed here.
If you have any feedback or comments about this website or if you have any concerns about the accuracy of information or material contained on this website, please contact us.